Saturday, April 8, 2023

YELLOWSTONE

 That TV series Yellowstone has been around for awhile. My sister Judi came over for a visit. She said it got good reviews so we bought salads for dinner and watched the first two episodes. 

The verdict: Judi thought it was Grim and that Kevin Costner was mean. I thought it was boring. However we agreed to watch season 1 episode 3, the next time she comes over because the second episode was better. I generally like Kevin Costner, but  in my opinion this so far is not a very good series.

POST SCRIPT 4/29: so far we have watched 5 episodes. This is a very strange show. There are almost no redeeming characters. They are all flawed, yet we keep tuning in to see what happens next. 

One thing I know for sure is the character of Beth Dutton, to me at least is the least redeeming character of the bunch. That said, I will bet the actress has a lot of fun doing the character. We keep watching the show to see what happens next.

No comments: