Friday, April 7, 2023

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, BACK TO MUSIC FOR A WHILE!!!

 For the last twenty years or so I haven't listened to music on the radio. When ever I was in the car, I listened to news radio. Well my patience has been exhausted. I can't deal with the constant barrage of doom sayers with respect to China, Iran, Russia, North Korea, Inflation, Trump and on and on.

So today I dug into my old CD collection and pulled out Taylor Dayne, Fleetwood Mac,  The Four Seasons, Billy Joel and even the Kingston Trio. I brought them to the car went down to the Hudson River and blasted them reliving my younger years through the music. (To my grandchildren; take note of those groups, Grandma Regina and I liked them).

I especially needed to hear Taylor Dayne sing "You Can't fight Fate" that song is close to my heart for obvious reasons. So I put it on repeat and turned up the volume until the car doors were shaking. After I was satiated, I went home. 

I don't have a CD boom box or a stereo system of any kind, so in the house I can play them on my CD /DVD player. Not as earth shaking as in the car, but it will do 😆

No comments: