Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Do I Belong here????

 Did you ever feel really out of it?? I am on several pages on Facebook. Being retired, I have the time. Unless, I am really riled up, I try to stay away from politics or woke stuff. I was raised in the 50' s, enuf said! Well there is one page on Facebook I really like. It is called "TV and Movie Addicts."


I visit it because I am a Neanderthal when it comes to knowledge of movies and TV. Most of my life, I was either in military school, the Service, studying for college or working crazy shifts as a Building Engineer no time for that!


This site gives me an idea of what is out there. But its also pretty funny because whenever anyone posts A poll, I either never heard of the movie or actor, so I can't make an informed choice. One time one of the people was incredulous. The question was name your favorite female actor. Then we were given numerous choices, none of which I recognized. I watch a bunch of Hallmark movies and had a liking for an actress named Teri Polo. I have seen her in a number of movies and really like her.  So i penciled her in. Well the reaction was Hilarity. Hey, you asked, I answered!


I think they are getting used to me. I don't like science fiction with a few notable exceptions. Don't like Horror at all. But I do like biographies, mysteries, science and nature documentaries, Romantic comedies and anything involving time travel. So its helped my selection somewhat. I am also a history buff, so I watch and enjoy movies like Breaker Morant or Das Boot.


Its been an education. I didn't realize how much I didn't know.here is Teri Polo:





No comments: