Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patrick's Day - Leprechaun Traps!

My daughter- in- law sent me this photo today of my grandson's latest escapade. He got his father to build a leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's day complete with gold coins to trap the Leprechaun. Of course it didn't catch one but the results are hilarious. Note the gold coins, foot prints and note left behind by the Leprechaun.

Little kids have a great imagination for sure, they certainly believe in a fantasy world. Wait til they grow up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How old is the grandson? I've never seen any Leprechaun traps before, so that looks rather clever. I like the little foot prints, and the note that was left for your grandson would encourage him to try again over the years.
Great job on the appearance of your site, and the pictures are perfect.