Sunday, January 12, 2014

Miscellaneous Stuff!!

Well. let's see. Me and my lovely wife Regina celebrated our 43rd Wedding anniversary on January 10th, also we are also going through a second round of empty nest syndrome because my youngest son was in an awkward position. He was the lone renter in a house as its lease expired. Since his other roomies moved on, he didn't want to assume the whole burden on his own, so he stayed with us while looking for a studio apartment. He was with us for about two months until he found an apartment to his liking. It was a real pleasure to have him back in the house again. I think we miss him now more than we did the first time he left.

Retirement agrees with me more and more, I  volunteer at the local Historical Society once a week and attend Civil War Round Table meetings monthly. It keeps the cobwebs out of my brain. For now, I don't think I want to add any more activities. Have to ease into all this fun you know, i don't know if I can stand it?  :-)

No comments: