Monday, June 8, 2009

NEW PC>>>>>>>>>>>YAY!!!!!

We bought a new PC. Its a custom built job and is terrific. I have a couple of issues with it; but I suppose I'll get used to it. First it takes a little longer to boot up then I would like. Second it was loaded with a new version of windows 2007 I believe. It is a real pain to navigate around in. The name of the place that built it for me is EagleTech. Nice people good price. Its smart looking all black tower with a flat screen monitor 250 gig hard drive.
When you check the property tab its hilarious, we imported our 20 gigs worth of data onto the new computer. The pie chart shows a very thin sliver of space being used. We'll probably have this one for 10 years too!!
I just have to check the boot up issue, otherwise all is right with the world again.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Welcome to the 21st century... =D