Friday, September 26, 2008

One Heck of A Week!!


Thank God its Friday. Every day this week I was up at 4:15 AM to catch an earlier ferry to try and catch up on paper work. I am one tired person. I feel like the guy above. There's a cat who knows how to relax. Everytime I managed to get ahead, they gave me another project to do. I received some good news today. One of the cities that we have been soliciting as a home port for the Zuni-Tamaroa has asked us to write a letter of invitation. Hopefully, we will have a place to hang our hat and call home in the not too distant future.
In addition to just all hard work during the week, We have been severely hampered by the UN being in session. I wouldn't mind it so much if they actually accomplished something but it is the biggest waste of time and money on this planet. They haven't accomplished anything of note since its founding.
Time to go home and crash on my rack!!

No comments: