Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Constitutional Right to Vote for Losers Performed Yesterday!!

I performed my Constitutional right to vote yesterday November 5th and they all lost, which was expected. After all this is ultra liberal me-me-me entitlement New York State. I voted across the board for every Conservative candidate and will continue to do so until the day I die. I never used to be like that. I would actually vote for the person/issues.

However, with the horrible direction our country is going and the complete and utter disrespect of the Constitution, I have no choice but to try and put people in who respect our founding fathers and the principles upon which this nation was formed. Initially, I voted only in Presidential elections. Then about 20 years ago, I started voting in the midterm elections. Now I vote annually. All politics is local is a phrase I have heard often but can't remember where it came from.  So I'll do what I can at my level. Hopefully others will see we are headed down the wrong road as well.

No comments: